Tuesday 16 December 2008

4 Player Split Screen

Ever since goldeneye came out i have allways been what I call a ‘living room gamer’. I hunt for fps games that have 4 player split screen and 4 controllers. Dont get me wrong online play is brilliant and fun, but I want to play with my friends sat beside me, all playing together. I cant explain it. Just little things I suppose. Even in the character select screen for timesplitters, we spend ages laughing at eachother. My FPS 4-player split screen history goes as follows.
1) Goldeneye
2) Perfect Dark
3) Timesplitters
4) Timesplitters 2
5) Timesplitters Future Perfect
6) Halo
7) Halo 2
8) Halo 3
Me, My brother and my mates have played FPS 4 player split screen so much that we have become realy good at fps’s. Another thing is that when we play we all screen eachother. So you can see the tactics and gameplay others use when your trying to get the best of them. It has given me a unique skill that most other fps players I beleive dont have. The ability to predict the actions of other players online.

No comments: